Saturday, October 6, 2012

numb

im a numb person. the only feeling i show is happiness. deep down its not like that. deep down its more strange and more confusing. there's this feeling i wont show anyone! i keep it to myself, thinking i would forget all about it when i wake up or the next day. but no! it sometimes get worse or sometimes i feel better a little bit. most of the time at night, it hits me out of nowhere, this overwhelming sadness rushes through me. and i get upset, feeling hopeless, sad and hurt. once again i feel numb to the world. and i realized that numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. but now, i feel brand new, i feel better again. back to my old happy self  leaving all the problems behind. being mature, continuing and living life infinitely. -caleb



There was a time I was down, down
I didn't know what to do
I was just stumbling around, around
Thinking things could not improve
I couldn't look on the bright side
Of anything at all
That's when you gave me a call

Now I feel better, better, better than before

I feel better, better, better, now I'm not down any more

And there were times I was sure, so sure

I couldn't turn it around
I couldn't care any more
About the good things I found
That's when you gave me a reason
To make me smile again
I only have to see you and then

I feel better, better, better than before

I feel better, better, better, now I'm not down any more
I feel better, better, better than before
I feel better, better, better, now I'm not down any more

Life sometimes seems to get the best of you

Like everything just brings you down
Just when you think there's nothing you can do
A friendly face will bring you around
And you'll feel better

You'll feel better, you'll feel better,

Better than before
You'll feel better, much better
No you won't get down any more


I Feel Better - NOW PLAYING!